We deal with many diseases and conditions, including: ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, occupational lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary tuberculosis, sarcoidosis of the lungs, SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome), pre and post lung transplant checkups.
Critical Care Medicine
We provide dedicated, continuous care to critically ill patients who require advanced monitoring and care in the Intensive Care Unit setting.
We provide quality care to patients of all ages who suffer from sleep disorders including Insomnia, Narcolepsy, and sleep apnea.
- Health is the capacity to grow—physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Each person’s capacity is unique.
- Healing is improving each person’s capacity for growth where possible and helping each individual understand and cope when improvement in some aspect is not possible.
- The quality of our treatments—the diagnostics, the medicine, and the procedures we deliver—cannot be separated from the essence of the way we treat people.
- To provide the most personal patient experience
- One of the best indicators of our success in achieving our aspirations is the enthusiasm of the people who work here
Why Choose Us
- 5 Board certified pulmonologists
- We have in-house xray and pulmonary lab
- All the physicians have been recognized by D Magazine numerous times
- We are conveniently located on the Baylor Dallas campus